Effective Cost Management through the appointment of a professional Quantity Surveyor is essential to any successful project.
We provide clients with the highest degree of cost certainty possible at each stage of a project. Clients are made aware of the following:
- The overall expected out turn costs of the project
- When the money is to be expended
- What the current expenditure and liabilities are
- Where changes can be made to enhance the value obtained from the project
- What the present risks are
- The contractual and commercial arrangements that are required to be in place.
When clients appoint our teams to cost manage their project they can be confident that they will be regularly appraised of the financial position.
We shall then provide a comprehensive commercial and financial service covering all aspects of the project in order for the client to make informed decisions and develop the project strategies in the right direction.
We implement innovative construction procurement routes including partnering and various other methods of fast-tracking and risk-sharing. This knowledge will ensure that the route chosen will align with the client’s business case and deliver the project they require when they require it.
With proven experience across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to providing independent and effective construction cost management and strategic procurement and contract advice. By controlling costs through the duration of a project our professional services enable informed decision making and the improved management and mitigation of risk.
We engage closely with our clients and their stakeholders in order to understand their business aspirations and constraints. Through our collaborative approach we explore procurement strategies and interrogate design proposals, whilst recognising quality and time requirements in order to achieve optimal results from our client’s investments.
Our policy for ‘Lifelong Learning’ and access to a comprehensive databank ensures our Quantity Surveyors and Practice wide multi-disciplinary team are fully conversant with, and continually updated on current legislation, industry standards and market trends.
Our quantity surveying services include:
- Cash flow forecasting and whole life cycle costings
- Construction contract and procurement advice
- Construction cost management and financial modelling
- Construction risk management and value engineering
- Contract administrator and employer’s agent services
- Development appraisals and project cost planning
- Bank monitoring, due diligence, fund and project monitoring
- Insurance reinstatement valuations
- Preparation of tender documentation including bills of quantities
- Contract document preparation
- Post contract cost management
- Final account settlement
- Planned, preventative maintenance contract services