The Principal Contractor manages the construction phase of the project, this involves liaising with the Client and Principal Designer throughout the project including during the Pre-construction phase.
CCAS using our extensive health and safety knowledge and experience are able to provide the following services to support the Principal Contractor during the project;
- assist in preparing the Construction Phase Plan
- Principal Designer advisory services on design and build contracts
- provide guidance on compliance with regulations during domestic residential projects
- assist in producing risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- conduct on site inspections during construction phase to give an independent perspective
- provide construction based training ensuring competence of workforce
Contact us for an informal discussion on how we can help or to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our expert team.