No previous health and safety knowledge is required although it is advisable that candidates do have an understanding of the basic practical aspects of the construction industry. It should also be noted that the practical assessment requires students to undertake an inspection of a construction workplace and to prepare an appropriate report.
Aligned to the CDM regulations, the Nebosh Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focused on best practice. With the emphasis on practical application, successful learners will be able to:
- Recognise and assess common hazards,
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the role, competencies and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety
Who is it for?
- Construction site managers
- Contracts managers
- Site workers with Health and Safety responsibilities
- Construction Health and Safety Advisors
Unit NC1 – Construction Management : Multiple choice assessment – 1hour
Unit NC2 – Case study : Practical, case study based assessment – 3hours
For upcoming dates please click on the course calendar below.