As a Preferred Supplier to the MoD’s Career Transition Partnership Programme for Service Leavers, we take care to ensure that you remain fully informed about the training options you have with us and the progression of your bookings and results.
Not only are we a Preferred Supplier to the MoD’s Career Transition Partnership Programme for Service Leavers, but we are also a registered company for Enhanced Learning Credits.
CCAS Ltd offer a competitive package enabling service leavers to combine any three of our NEBOSH Certificate level qualifications into one ELC claim thereby making the most out of their available resettlement entitlement.
For further information on the specific NEBOSH Certificate courses we have available on please navigate through the links below:
If you would like to book any course and use any form of Resettlement funding please follow the steps below:
Call (01473 212535) / Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) CCAS Ltd in order to register your interest.
- Obtain the MoD1746 form from your Resettlement Officer or download it from HERE.
- Complete the Form and Fax (01473 213531) / Email (email@example.com) back to CCAS Ltd for our stamp and course confirmation (at this point you’ve reserved a place on the course).
- Complete the rest of the MoD1746 and other paperwork with your Resettlement Officer and send to ELC (if applicable).
- If using ELC funding you shall receive a Claim Authorisation Number (CAN) which needs to be sent to us for confirmation of attendance.
- We will then issue you an invoice for any funds you may be due and send you course joining instructions.
As part of your resettlement process you will be required to submit forms and applications for a whole host of activities that you wish to undertake. All of these forms should be provided by your pay office, however, you may not be in a position to attend your own office, so we have provided the forms online for you, see https://www.ctp.org.uk/mod-forms
For upcoming dates please click on the course calendar.