01473 212535   

HM Forces

HM Forces training courses

As a Preferred Supplier to the MoD’s Career Transition Partnership Programme for Service Leavers, we take care to ensure that you remain fully informed about the training options you have with us and the progression of your bookings and results.  

Not only are we a Preferred Supplier to the MoD’s Career Transition Partnership Programme for Service Leavers, but we are also a registered company for Enhanced Learning Credits.

CCAS Ltd offer a competitive packages enabling service leavers to combine our NEBOSH Certificate level qualifications into one ELC claim thereby making the most out of their available resettlement entitlement.

For further information on the specific NEBOSH Certificate courses we have available on please navigate through the links below:

NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health

NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety

NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management

NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management


NEBOSH Unit NGC1 – required to achieve the full Fire and Construction qualification

If you would like to book any course(s) and possibly use any form of Resettlement funding please follow the steps below:  

Call (01473 212535) / Email (info@ccas-ltd.com) CCAS Ltd in order to register your interest. Basic information about the courses will be sent to you.  

  • Complete ELC claim paperwork
  • If using ELC funding you will receive a Claim Authorisation Note which must be sent to us for confirmation of funding approval.
  • Once the CAN is received we will send you booking forms for the courses you have chosen.
  • For each course, joining instructions and directions to the venue, will be sent to you before the course begins.
  • We will send an invoice to you for your learner contribution.

To use resettlement funding

  • Obtain the MoD1746 form from your Resettlement Officer or download it from HERE.  
  • Complete the Form and Fax (01473 213531) / Email (info@ccas-ltd.com) back to CCAS Ltd for our stamp and course confirmation (at this point you’ve reserved a place on the course).  
  • Complete the rest of the MoD1746 and other paperwork with your Resettlement Officer and send to ELC (if applicable).  


As part of your resettlement process you will be required to submit forms and applications for a whole host of activities that you wish to undertake. All of these forms should be provided by your pay office, however, you may not be in a position to attend your own office, so we have provided the forms online for you, see https://www.ctp.org.uk/mod-forms

For upcoming dates please click on the course calendar.