This one-day interactive course is for company Directors with the aim of recognising the human and financial implications of non compliance.
The course will provide a summary of how to promote a positive organisational culture for health and safety. Workshop exercises throughout the day will give delegates the opportunity to discuss their thoughts about health and safety and their responsibilities in an open forum.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
– recognise the moral, economic and legal costs/implications of decisions made in the boardroom that make their business liable
– understand the importance of strategic management of risks
– appreciate the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
– understand the importance of competent duty holders cooperating, communicating and coordinating health and safety throughout the whole project
– recognise the need to appoint competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
– identify the basic tools for introducing a proactive health and safety culture into their organisation
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
For upcoming dates please click on the course calendar.