In addition to providing advisory roles to duty holders under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 we also offer additional services during the project to all duty holders, either as a one of service or we can combine these to make a bespoke package to suit the needs of the client, these include;
- Submission of the Notification Form F10 to the HSE
- A CCAS Consultant can visit site and prepare a report containing potential health and safety issues for inclusion within the Pre-Construction information.
- Liaise with the Principal Contractor to ensure a suitable plan is produced to enable work to begin on site and in addition we can also review the plan on behalf of the Client in order to confirm it is suitable and sufficient for the size and complexity of the project.
- At the end of the project liaise with the Principal Contractor and the Principal Designer to collate the health and safety documentation and create the Health and Safety File for handover to the client in order to comply with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- During the project liaise with the Principal Contractor to ensure that all health and safety information relating to the site is suitable and sufficient, If the documents are not in place we will provide guidance and recommendations on changes required.
- Provide site audits and inspections on behalf of either the Client or the Principal Contractor. These visits will include an in depth inspection of site paperwork and practises to review if the sites health and safety is being managed appropriately. Once completed the consultant will discuss the findings with site management and produce a detailed report of findings.
Contact us for an informal discussion on how we can help, or to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our expert team.